Conferencing & Streaming
Rutgers offers support for a variety of video conferencing and streaming services. Learn more about them and find out which can best suit your conferencing and streaming needs.
Rutgers Libraries provides several options for your video conferencing needs. Below are links to tutorials and other information on the conferencing platforms.
- Adobe Connect
- Adobe Connect supports accessibility. Read more about Adobe Connect and accessibility compliance or check out the Rutgers Adobe Connect tutorial.
- Blackboard Collaborate
- Blackboard Collaborate is an accessible video conferencing platform. Find out more about Blackboard Collaborate and accessibility or take a look at a Blackboard Collaborate tutorial.
- Google provides accessibility resources for many of its products. View Google’s Accessibility page or get a tutorial for Google Hangouts.
Rutgers provides several online streaming services.
- Kaltura MediaSpace
- With MediaSpace, users can securely create, upload, share, search, browse, and watch live and on demand videos, presentations, screencasts, and other rich media content, anytime, anywhere. MediaSpace provides superb cross-device user experience, unmatched user engagement capabilities, and powerful control and governance tools.
- Swank Digital Campus
- Find out more about Rutgers and Swank Digital Campus.
- Find out more about Rutgers and NJVid.