Conferencing & Streaming
Rutgers offers support for a variety of video conferencing and streaming services. Learn more about them and find out which can best suit your conferencing and streaming needs.
- Adobe Connect
- Adobe Connect supports accessibility. Read more about Adobe Connect and accessibility compliance or check out the Rutgers Adobe Connect tutorial.
- Blackboard Collaborate
- Blackboard Collaborate is an accessible video conferencing platform. Find out more about Blackboard Collaborate and accessibility or take a look at a Blackboard Collaborate tutorial.
- Google provides accessibility resources for many of its products. View Google’s Accessibility page or get a tutorial for Google Hangouts.
Rutgers provides several online streaming services.
- Kaltura MediaSpace
- With MediaSpace, users can securely create, upload, share, search, browse, and watch live and on demand videos, presentations, screencasts, and other rich media content, anytime, anywhere. MediaSpace provides superb cross-device user experience, unmatched user engagement capabilities, and powerful control and governance tools.
- Swank Digital Campus
- Find out more about Rutgers and Swank Digital Campus.
- Find out more about Rutgers and NJVid.