This section offers a series of accessibility standards for various document types, tutorials for learning management systems and hardware, and a prepared course-pack for instructors.
- Course Accessibility Guidelines ➮
- Learn about the basics of course content accessibility like that of documents and multimedia.
- Syllabi ➮
- Find out how to create a course syllabus according to Rutgers University standards.
- Word Processors ➮
- Take a look at some tips and ideas for creating accessible Microsoft Word Documents.
- Presentations ➮
- Take a look at some tips and ideas for creating accessible PowerPoint Presentations.
- PDFs ➮
- Take a look at some tips and ideas for creating accessible PDF documents.
- Learning Management Systems (LMS) ➮
- Find out more about the Learning Management Systems supported by Rutgers and their respective accessibility policies.
- Universal Design: Self-Paced Videos and Live Workshops ➮
- Available training workshops in Universal Design and accessibility issues for Rutgers members. Also includes previously recorded sessions, which you can watch at your own pace.